Nestlé India Recruitment 2022 - Product Marketing Manager Post
Remote work from: India
INR21,000-INR37,000 Per month
Graduation , BA / BS (MBA Preferred)
Nestlé India Recruitment 2022
Nestlé India published job notification for Product Marketing Manager post.
- Product messaging and positioning – Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our product from its competitors
- Content Development – Conceptualize and craft educational product and solution content for a variety of platforms
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis - Be the authority on the customer, the industry trends, and the other industry players
- Sales enablement – Craft region-agnostic high-value sales tools, training, and collateral
- Demand generation – Develop and implement strategies to drive awareness and demand
- Evangelism – Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to product expert.
- BA / BS (MBA Preferred) with [X] years prior experience in a similar position
- Attested experience constructing marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including, webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing etc.
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
|Important Links||Find the Link in Apply Now Button|
October 18, 2022
December 31, 2022