Register NowApply for New Jobs!
Infosys Recruitment 2022
Infosys published job notification for Performance Test Engineer post for exp. Candidates. Interested applicants should send their updated CV at email@example.com/careers/apply
Must Have Skills : JMeter,Tuning,profiling and experience in java JOB
DESCRIPTION : Job Description : Jmeter / Performance
Testing Role :
1. You will understand the Application, design and execute Single User as well load test using the load testing told like Jmeter and provide the results as well as insights to the dev team, QA Team as well as business teams.
3. You will work and coordinate between different internal teams (Development, Quality Engineers, Platform, Business Units, Load test team) to reproduce performance issues and perform root cause analysis
4. Collaborate with developers to design specific performance testing strategies for features being developed and identify bottlenecks and regressions between releases.
Desired Qualifications :
1. Hands-on experience with LoadRunner Apache JMeter, Jenkins, Git etc.
2. Ability to communicate at both technical and business levels
3. Good experience in analyzing system architectures using shared resources, CPU, memory, storage, networks and be able to understand / articulate and test by mimicking production test environment
4. Experience on the developer tools on browsers like Chrome debugger, Webpagetest and Pagespeed for client-side performance testing.
5. Understand the workloads e.g. : how to perform log file analysis, run queries and monitor load during performance testing
6. Knowledge of basic HTML / CSS / JS. Angular / React is good to have.
7. Ability to understand and interpret Network Calls and analysing them to reach to logical conclusions.
8. Ability to logically debug the slowness of application.