Candidates must have 10th, 12th, Graduation , Diploma from recognized Board or University or Institute.
100% Assured Job Opportunity! Apply NowApply for New Jobs!
- Apply for Various Posts in a Private Company Click Here to Register Now!
- Apply for Part-Time Survey Jobs. Click Here
- Apply For Various Jobs in Private and Work From Home. Click Here to Apply!
Post : Team Leader Quality
• Bachelor's Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine (BAMS)
• Good command over written & Spoken English
• Requires Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices.
• At least 2 years of similar experience in an Ayurveda plant
• Knowledge in the management of advanced analytical laboratory equipment.
• SAP, MS Offices and Google Tools management
• Perform chemical analysis of raw materials, work in process and finished product according to the KRS (Key Release Specification) and KPC (Key Process Control) for approval or rejection using validated methodologies.
• Well conversant with requirements of Schedule-T of Drugs and Cosmetics rules 1945.
• Review Ayurvedic batch manufacturing and packaging records for adequacy and accuracy
• Investigate to confirm all results out of specification identified in the Laboratory and report the results to all the parties involved in a timely manner.
• Lead the implementation of Lab Testing expectations in Mini laboratories.
• Ensure the correct equipment functionality (system suitability) during the analysis.
• Maintain accurate and updated laboratory records and books, ensuring data integrity of all the data generated in the laboratory.
• Provide support for all the analytical analysis required to validate formula or manufacturing processes.
• Standardize Laboratory Procedures by issuing or updating Standard Operating Procedures.
• Provide support from the analytical point of view to investigations related to Non-Conformance in the different focus factories.
• Coordinate the activities required for the Corporate Programs: Environmental and Safety Department, Factory Performance and Reliability Area and Quality Program
• Lead the implementation of new methodologies, technologies, analytical advanced equipment ensuring compliance with all the global technology requirements for the analytics area.
• Train all new analysts or minilab analysts in the methods or procedures where the analyst is qualified or has expertise.
• Apply FEED principles (experimental, empowerment, digital and focus) to drive the reimagine strategies for the Laboratory.
• Understand and precisely follow written lab procedures, global methods & local methods. Understands the purpose, function & operating procedures of laboratory equipment.
• Understand & precisely follows expectations of Sampling & Sample preparation for chemical testing.
• Perform testing and release of Raw Materials required for Ayurvedic and Cosmetic toothpaste manufacturing, reporting test results in SAP-QM system & generate analytical report.
• Understand product/process quality issues & precisely follows the protocols on OLQ, Weight Control, SQI, Storage & Handling, Traceability etc.
• Maintain accurate up to date and concise laboratory note books & records.
• Understand the calibration & verification procedures of lab equipment & performs calibration/verification as per defined frequency.
• Apply appropriate methodologies and data interpretation techniques to assist in overcoming technical difficulties and promote continuous improvement.
|Important Links|| Find the Link in Apply Now Button