- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate, or agency environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience using analytics software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.