Shree Cement Recruitment - Jobs Near Me - Front Desk Manager Post
Remote work from: India
INR21,000-INR37,000 Per month
Shree Cement Recruitment 2022
Shree Cement published job notification for Front Desk Manager post.
The Front Desk Manager is responsible for overseeing the front desk staff and providing excellent customer service to guests. This position also requires general office duties such as answering phones, greeting guests, and handling mail.
Successful candidates will have a bachelor's degree in operations management (or a related field) and have prior experience in a management or leadership position. A deep understanding of financial management is also a plus.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
|Important Links||Find the Link in Apply Now Button|
February 15, 2023
December 31, 2025