Graduation , Diploma
100% Assured Job Opportunity! Apply NowApply for New Jobs!
- Apply for Various Posts in a Private Company Click Here to Register Now!
- Apply for Part-Time Survey Jobs. Click Here
- Apply For Various Jobs in Private and Work From Home. Click Here to Apply!
Nestlé India Recruitment 2022
Nestlé India published job notification for Nutritionist post.
We are searching for an experienced and energetic nutritionist to join our team. In this position, you will provide our clients with professional advice on how to implement and maintain a healthy lifestyle. As a specialist in food and nutrition, our clients will depend on you to guide them towards better eating and exercise habits.
Your duties will include evaluating clients’ needs, planning meal plans, developing goals, and providing advice on how to stay healthy. To succeed in this role, you will need to stay updated on the latest nutritional diets, research methods, and industry trends. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Meeting with clients and identifying their dietary needs by assessing their health, exercise routine, and food habits.
- Developing and helping implement personalized nutrition plans for clients.
- Offering advice on how to stay healthy and providing support to help clients with their progress.
- Overseeing the consultation calendar to ensure efficiency.
- Simplifying important information for clients and explaining the benefits of staying on a healthy diet.
- Helping establish short and long-term goals.
- Ensuring that you stay updated on the latest nutritional diets and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in nutritional science, dietetics, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a professional nutritionist.
- In-depth knowledge of biochemistry, research methods, and human physiology.
|Important Links|| Find the Link in Apply Now Button