Nestlé India Recruitment 2022 - Nutrition Officer (Similar To Medical Representative) Post
Karnataka , Kerala, India
Remote work from: India
INR41,200-INR50,300 Per month
B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Pharma in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology.
100% Assured Job Opportunity! Apply NowApply for New Jobs!
- Apply for Various Posts in a Private Company Click Here to Register Now!
- Apply for Part-Time Survey Jobs. Click Here
- Apply For Various Jobs in Private and Work From Home. Click Here to Apply!
Nestlé India Recruitment 2022
Nestlé India published job notification for Nutrition Officer post.
Job role Details:
- The ethical promotion of Nestlé infant nutrition products in her territory by clearly communicating with Health Care Professionals (HCPs) about Nestles Infant Nutrition products, their features, advantages, benefits and their appropriate use, within the Code of Ethics of Nestles instructions and keeping in mind, mothers milk is best for Babies.
- Ensuring recommendation for the Nestle Nutrition product range within the scope of the Indian Code, detailing against homemade paps and bovine milk.
- Being a reliable source of information on infant nutrition and infant feeding practices.
- Ensuring quality execution in terms of detailing/ conducting scientific symposiums etc as per the company guidelines.
Who can apply:
- Candidates who are graduates with atleast 1 year of experience in nutrition or pharmaceutical industry
- Candidates with high level of integrity & honesty, hardworking, self-motivator and passionate about enhancing quality of life and contributing to healthier future • Being able to work effectively in a team
- Ability to build strong and sustainable relationships
- High Learning agility
- Trustworthy and be able to work independently within the company policy & guidelines.
|Important Links|| Find the Link in Apply Now Button
September 12, 2022
December 31, 2022