Flipkart Recruitment 2022
Flipkart published job notification for Business Executive post.
Manages the establishment and administration of a defined set of professional/operational services, programs, and initiatives of key significance to a major, self-contained operational component of the University. Primary responsibilities are focused on one or more broadly defined core functional areas, such as faculty and staff human resources management, specialized administrative/financial management, business development and management, or academic/student support services. Assumes a leadership role in the provision of professional services specific to the functional area of focus, ensuring that existing and emergent programs and services are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations, institutional policies, and best practices and that they are in direct support of the overall goals and objectives of the enterprise. Collaborates directly with senior leadership on the development of strategies to enhance the value and cost-effectiveness of all outcomes within the functional area of operation, and participates in overall decision making as a member of the senior management team of the enterprise.
- Plans and oversees strategic, operational, and administrative programs, projects, and/or services of broad significance to the organization within the designated functional area of focus.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
- Provides strategic advice and recommendations to leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of new or modified operating policies, practices, and procedures within the specified functional area of focus.
- Provides professional consultation and leadership to all faculty and staff employed by the component and service as the principal point expertise on all matters relating to the specified functional area of focus.
- Analyzes, designs, documents, and implements internal reporting systems and procedures for the organization or business entity, within specified functional area of operation, as applicable to the specified functional area of focus.
- Designs, coordinates, and implements training programs for personnel within the organization and its components regarding the nature and application operating policies and procedures.
- Manages and/or provides day-to-day leadership to various technical, professional, and/or administrative personnel engaged in specified project activities, as appropriate to the position.
- May represent the organization to governmental agencies, funding agencies, national organizations, and/or the general public; may represent the principal executive at various community and/or business meetings, as assigned.
- May serve as Campus Security Authority as outlined by the Clery Act.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree; at least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
|Important Links||Find the Link in Apply Now Button|