Flipkart Jobs - Warehouse Worker Post
Remote work from: India
INR11,000-INR22,000 Per month
High school degree
Flipkart Recruitment 2022
Flipkart published job notification for Warehouse Worker post.
We are looking for a Warehouse Worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse Worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
|Important Links||Find the Link in Apply Now Button|
November 8, 2022
December 31, 2022