Customer Contact Product Analyst - Ford Motor Company
Remote work from: USA
INR27,100-INR37,200 Per month
Candidates must have 10th, 12th, Graduation , Diploma from recognized Board or University or Institute.
Register NowApply for New Jobs!
- Apply 2+ Years Experienced in Various Posts. Note: Upload C.V. Must Required Click Here to Register Now!
- Apply for Part-Time Survey Jobs. Click Here
- Apply For Various Jobs in Private and Work From Home. Click Here to Apply!
Ford Motor Company published job notification for Customer Contact Product Analyst post.
Job Description & Qualifications
• Release and catalog service parts in support of inquiry resolution globally for all North American models
• Analyze Engineering systems, 2D Technical drawings, Teamcenter data, Bill of Material (BOM), Marketing information & other reference data and material to determine the appropriate service part levels required for vehicle repair
• Analyze current and past model engineering changes to determine service interchangeability between engineered parts
• Prepare and maintain parts catalogue information, as well as creating new catalogue sections, in the Parts Catalogue Database
• Ensure that all the relevant part information is included in the Catalogue database to support VIN matching in the Parts Catalogue
• Modify and create parts catalogue illustrations in line with established processes whilst ensuring that the artwork specifications are met
• Provide timely resolution to Dealers, Global teams and Internal Customers inquiries regarding issues related to commodities within your sections of the catalog.
• Support service part needs with Engineering, Service operations and upstream activities to address level of service concerns and to ensure service requirements are corrected
• Support downstream processes like Purchasing, Supply Chain, Packaging, Quality and Distribution to ensure best in class parts availability in support of customer needs.
• Support suppliers to assure part shipments are on time to support model launch timing
• Responsible for delivering departmental objectives related to customer inquiries, catalog quality, and releasing
|Important Links||Find the Link in Apply Now Button|
August 29, 2022
December 31, 2022