Cipla Careers 2023 - Retail Manager Post
Remote work from: India
INR21,000-INR27,000 Per month
Graduate, Bachelor's Degree
100% Assured Job Opportunity! Apply NowApply for New Jobs!
- Apply for Various Posts in a Private Company Click Here to Register Now!
- Apply for Part-Time Survey Jobs. Click Here
- Apply For Various Jobs in Private and Work From Home. Click Here to Apply!
Cipla Recruitment 2023
Cipla has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Retail Manager posts.
Retail Managers are responsible for a variety of duties including managing overall store operations, recruiting and scheduling employees, training and evaluating employees, following up on work results and other.
In order to attract Retail Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Retail Manager job description.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Retail Manager to join our team! As a Retail Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day store operations and managing store's staff.
Retail Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan and implement the overall store strategy
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop a marketing store strategy
- Work with store security guard to investigate any suspicious activity
- Recruit and hire new store employees
- Train and evaluate store employees
- Create a healthy and enjoyable store work environment
- Determine and set basic store KPIs
- Track and report on store KPIs
- Train store employees on corporate policies and procedures
- Develop relationships with key suppliers and vendors
- Use the appropriate software to keep track of inventory losses and/or shrinkage
- Suggest new operational strategies to improve store's performance and productivity
- Work with analyst to review profit and loss figures (P&L)
|Important Links|| Find the Link in Apply Now Button
November 22, 2022
January 1, 2023