Amazon Jobs 2022 - Supply Chain Analyst Posts
INR11,000-INR29,000 Per month
Amazon Recruitment 2022
Amazon Recruitment 2022 – Amazon has released Job notifications for Supply Chain Analyst Posts.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to conduct data analysis to improve our supply chain operations. Your job will help us increase efficiency and reduce costs.
In this role, you should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential. If you also have experience in logistics and supply chain processes, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to help our supply chain run as smoothly and profitably as possible.
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects (e.g. warehouse-slotting, route planning)
- Develop requirements and standards (e.g. packaging, procurement, delivery)
- Oversee inventory procedures
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Evaluate vendor operations (e.g. freight forwarders) according to quality standards
- Help foster trusting relationships with business partners
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance